My life,,,

Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

Which is which??

To hate d thing you love...
And...
To love d thing you hate...

What does 'thing' stand for??
Anything at all...

Which one is harder???

As for me, to love something i hate is harder...
Hurmmmm...

Contohnya:
I like to eat 'XYZ'
Satu hari termakan 'XYZ' yang x sedap, maybe coz bangas or what.
Will i keep eating it??
I dont think so... Coz of d 'pengalaman pahit'.
Means i manage to 'hate something i love' and at the same time, i cant 'love something i hate'...
Paham ker???
...complicated me...

But dalam kes terpotong jari while using pisau ceramik yg baru yang sangat tajam, tidak pula 'hate' using it after tercedera. Siap tampal plaster n cont memotong using it adalah...
Sbb jari bukan hati??

Apa daaaaa yg ditaip...
Bye~ for now...

Guess it depends on what d 'thing' is la kot kan...

Wallahualam...

No comments: